Tuesday, August 2, 2011

12 Weeks Downiversary!

Only 40 weeks left :/
What. A. Buzzkill.

I'm feeling better kids.
Occasionally I will get to a place where I can't talk myself into being happy no matter how hard I try, and then someone will surprise me.
Today it was Haley
Haley sent Hank and I flowers today at work. Because she is amazing.
I've wrote about how important Hay is to me multiple times... but today she made my bad week a good week =] I love Hay.

Hay was my boyfriend when I met Zack. We spent so much time together when we lived together and I miss her bunches.

I <3 you Haley Sue, thanks for thinking of me.

I'm feeling much better.
And so is Hank!

Welp! Happy 12 weeks Downiversary all. Only 40 more of these posts left.... gah.

I love you all very much and I have lots of posts swirling around in my brain that I swear I will transfer here soonly... but I am very sleepy this evening.

Later pals!

Oh shoot! I almost forgot! Happy 20th Birthday to the best big little brother in the entire world.
Aint no mountain high enough baby!

Danny rocking our sweet double trouble sweatshirt we made for Gpa 100 years ago =]


I love you Dandelion!

No comments: