Thursday, August 5, 2010

Busy, busy.. not really.

Today I'm trying to keep busy. Because the day before the last time I thought we were going to find out where we're moving wasn't terrible but definitely got long when I wasn't tired enough to sleep at the end of the day. So I'm going to build a house or something today so that I'm freakin' exhausted tonight. Then when Zack gets home tomorrow I will celebrate with a quick post!

I love Shark Week. So much.

The Ultimate Air Jaws show really just gave me hope and freaked me out. Hope because the beaches look so beautiful and soon I will be living close to one and that makes bringing Hank overseas, and putting him through all the crap he's going to have to go through, totally worth it for him to be able to be a beach dog. He's going to LOVE going to the beach. He looooves swimming. Which brings me to my next point. I'm going to be a wreck when he swims in the ocean... I will be watching him like a hawk. What if a shark tries to get my Hank?? I'll kill, cook and eat a biatch for trying. Shark soup, kids. Tell your shark friends.

We are finally having our "home inspection" this Saturday. If my landlord doesn't show up for any reason, I'll probably just burn my house down out of frustration. We cleaned the carpets yesterday, and they look amazing now. Who the hell puts white carpet throughout an ENTIRE house anyways? Nobody with a damn dog, that's for sure. Or a husband, for that matter.

My irritation on the subject comes from nearly 3 months of scheduling and canceling this stupid violation of my privacy. But, whatever. What's the point now anyways? It's been 3 months. If I did have a meth lab, I would have had plenty of time to hide it. Sigh.

So tomorrow morning we find out where were moving. Tomorrow night Zack works his last shift of this cycle before having 3 days off. Saturday is our 3 month wedding anniversary and all the stuff I ordered from Snapfish should be in. However, we do have that stupid inspection. It should be an interesting weekend. Or not. I don't care.

Lastly, my Pops is riding his Harley to Sturgis this weekend and I want everyone to pray for him to be safe, as well as the people with him. Do it.

<3 you, kiddies!

No comments: