Monday, August 9, 2010

Im back!

Soo I haven't blogged since our anniversary?? Let's assume I was preoccupied with loving my husband or something. Whatev.

My brother got a new baby kitty. His name is Flash and he is unbelievably cute. He is however, out of his mind. Right now I'm watching him run in circles at lightening speeds for his tail. This house is filled with dog toys and he is completely uninterested. He would much rather play with the dog's tail, or face, or his own tail, or my feet, or the cords attached to anything in the house, or get in my purse, or beat up a balled up unused coffee filter. He's a maniac.

I think we should all live like Flash. He's so happy with what he has. Or maybe he just hasn't got the hours at work lately that could afford the toys he wants. Who knows.

Regardless, today play with your roommate, make use of your surroundings. Play with yourself. I don't care. Play until you become exhausted and then sleep like a baby. That's how I feel about it.

I have to sort 78 loads of laundry, so that should be fun. What I need to do is go home and quit watching this kitty.

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.

No comments: