Tuesday, July 5, 2011

8 Weeks Downiversary!!!

8 Weeks Down, folks! It's killing me slowly.
Just kidding.
But it does suck. I'm freaking over it. I would really like my husband to come home now.
This week I applied for a job, interviewed, got it, and started working. It was a busy week. So I apologize for the lack of bloggy goodness. I had planned a long 8 weeks downiversary post, but I had my first day of work today and had to wake up much earlier than I'm used to. So, now I have a headache and I'm a big whiney baby. Plus, I didn't get to talk to Zack very much today.
Bummed.
But, I do really like my new job. It seems like it's going to be a lot of fun!!

ALSO - I wanted to wish my grandparents an extremely happy 53rd Anniversary! They are as happy and in love as Zack and I hope to be in 52 years =]

So, this post is quick and painless. I need sleep. Right now.
I love you all so very much =]
Very soon I will post more indepth about my new job. Thanks for your patience!
Later Gators!

No comments: