Sunday, March 27, 2011

There Is No Iowa

So, for various reasons I'm trying to check my credit report online. Freecreditreport.com is not actually free if you want to see your report instantly and I don't want to find my purse and credit card and pay the dollar it would like me to. Zack recently used freetriplescore.com so I went there and started typing my info. I got to the part where I have to enter my state and I swear on everything that is good there is no option for Iowa.
Have I been hallucinating the past 24 years? Does Iowa not exist? Because I feel a little bit like I'm taking crazy pills.
I find myself whining "Well, what the frack should I do??", to Zack, which is a question I absolutely loathe being asked and he tells me what I tell him when he whines it at me, "Make an executive decision. You're an adult.".
I don't know why he doesn't punch me.
Well, I gave it the good old college try. I'll call customer service tomorrow.
Maybe.

Let me address the adorable miniature elephant in the blog. I have been absent. For no particular reason really. I had a job for a minute. Literally like, 8 days. I have been sick since then, which was like 2 months ago, because the job was at a germ factory (child care) facility. My illness is why I decided that job wasn't a good fit for me, which is a bummer because I really liked the job.
So, I guess, that's what I'm blaming it on. Sick and working 8 days. Also, being in hibernation because it was freezing. And having limited access to the internet. And Zack's family coming in town. And being really unfunny and boring and having nothing to blog about.

A little bit of everything I suppose.

But I'm back! Which is extraordinary, since I seem to habitate a place that doesn't really exist. A worm hole perhaps. "Iowa". I'm telling you check it out. It's not there. On the website I mean. It's an anomaly.

Welp. That seems to be all for this evening. Zack and I are watching a childrens movie on our giant new TV, because the picture is so stinkin' beautiful.

I'll speak at all of you again tomorrow!
Missed you!