Sunday, December 18, 2011

She's alive!

Well, I know it's probably a huge surprise to everyone.. but I am still alive and well. I am honestly embarassed by how long it's been since I've blogged. Honestly I just haven't been feeling very creative or funny lately, and I wasn't really into bummer blogging... but, in a moment of insomnia I promised my faithful readers a post, and I am a promise keeper. So, here we go...

Speaking of that, man am I behind on downiversary weekly updates... we're on like 32 now... WOOT!

As many of you saw, in the video in my last post, Zackery did get to come home for a while. He's back in Bahrain now, but it was amazing. We had a lot of fun, and a get together we called "Zackapalooza" where this picture was taken...

I know what you're thinking, and thank you, my hair does look amazing. How stinkin cute is my sweet husband though? Ahh. Adorable.

I think Zack coming home was exactly what I needed to get out of my funk, and more importantly back to my blog. I have been a disastasaur. On the real. 
Him coming home made me feel renewed, like I'm an old pro at this deployment nonsense and I can do 5 more months with my hands tied behind my back. I totally can. 

I won't lie to you though, Christmas time has been pretty flapping hard on me. I miss him like crazy, and all the things we did last Christmas are haunting me. Like how we laughed about this picture...
and all of the things I wrote about in THIS post .. sigh. 

But, I'm comforted knowing that this is the very last Christmas I will ever have to spend so far away from my soulmate.
Which is super douchey, and the best way to describe me lately.

I'm a crier. What can I say? 

Sooo while blogging I got distracted elfing.... I swear I'll blog again tomorrow, but I insist you watch this video and laugh until you read my next blog post.... tomorrow. K? I know what a let down... but seriously, watch this video...



You're welcome.

No comments: