Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Most Beautiful Thing


June 13th I finally saw a second line on a pregnancy test. The first time in a very long 3 years trying to get pregnant. The first time in 6 months of miserable fertility treatments. Up to that point it was the happiest day of my life. Still in my top 3.

There is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for them.

Every flutter, every kick, reminds me just how unbelievably lucky I am. My sore hips, my slow wobbly walk, remind me of how unbelievably lucky I am. My growing belly, my road map of stretch marks, all detail the beautiful words to a wonderful beginning of a story I wasn't sure would ever be written.

I don't have a single complaint. I know I've never done anything as important as what started on June 13th, 2013 until the day I die. Being a mommy to these babies is all I've ever wanted. I wasn't sure it would ever happen, and thanks to God and Science, it has.

Thanks to God.

Thank God for bringing me my Zackery. My sweet husband. He is my greatest blessing. Without him I am nothing I love to be.

Without him I'm not a mom.

Without him I'm not in love.

Without him I am not who I am.

Zackery, I love you and our babies with my whole heart. More every day and every day for the rest of my life, I love you. With my whole heart.

Happier days are ahead readers. The happiest days.

Stay tuned :)



No comments: