Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hello... It's me..

I was wonderin' if after all these years you'd like to read..

Remember? I used to write things here and then I had babies and a million exciting things to write about but no time to write... Remember? 

Of course you do. 

Well, I'm back! Or that is to say "we" are back. As I'm typing this I have the sweetest two year olds asleep behind me in bed. 
Don't worry, they're great. You'll love them. They're funnier, cuter, perhaps smarter... And really all around better than I am. 
Also, they've made me a much better person. That benefits everyone. Ha. 

Anyway. I'm back. After 2.5 years here I am. I had babies. Moved from Georgia back to Iowa. Stayed married to my nerdy (nerdy in a sexy way..) husband. Grew up a lot. I have lots to talk about :) 

Can't wait! 

See you soon! 

Xoxo


No comments: