Friday, May 20, 2011

Mr. Piggy

That's where we keep our tooth brushes. On the bathroom mirror. Mine's in the monkey. We're very mature and grown up.
I just cleaned my bathroom and cleaned the mirror off and put both the piggy and the monkey back on the mirror. I decided today I'm just not going to change anything. I'm going to deal with this like it's just a vacation. He's just on vacation.
My brother said to pretend he's at fat camp. Just fat camp. Ha.

Zack needs fat camp. hahaha

Today the high in Bahrain was 102. Insane.
I skyped with Zack for a long time today. He always thinks the best time to skype me is at 7am our time, when i'm sleeping. He called today and I told him I was going to shower while he called his Ma. So I got out of the shower and sat on my couch chatting with him in a towel. Then, as usual, he introduced me to someone he knows. While my hair was wet, I had no makeup on. I had no CLOTHES on. Silly boy. He's lucky I love him so very much.
After I put clothes on he and his friend also held their computer monitors and webcams together so "The wives" could meet. Ha. At least I was clothed.

Yesterday was a really hard day for me. I have definitely had more good days or ok days, than I have had bad days since he left. That's for sure. But, yesterday was definitely bad. I cried until I was exhausted but I still couldn't sleep. Nothing could have prepared me for how much I miss him is all.
I know I'm not being "strong" enough for some people, but those people suck. That is all.

Today has been a good day!  A little retail therapy always helps =)
Also, my tuition payment has been received and I will be a certified professional Doula by the end of the summer! Woohoo!

I have to get back to cleaning kiddies, I'm so glad we had this chat!
XOXO

No comments: