Thursday, May 19, 2011

Quick Update

I love this picture =)
I'm so glad my geeky husband and my geeky brother get along so well.

It makes me immeasurably happy that my whole family loves Zack.

My Dad especially...
My Dad and Zack dancing at my cousin Jen's wedding reception



My Dad and Zack sharing a Margarita.

I can't tell you how happy it makes me.

I miss hanging out with all of us together. We usually hang out all the time. Sigh.

Zack is doing well! We both get sad when it's time to sleep alone, but outside of that we are both doing pretty well. He is staying optimistic, only 51 weeks left =)
Today he had to shoot and he had an inspection so I'm waiting to hear from him. In fact, I probably would have heard from him this morning if Lucy behaved like a normal animal and didn't chew on my phone charger all night.

Just thought I'd get everyone a quick update. Nothing too exciting =)
Later Gators!

No comments: